Older Australian citizens grew up during a time when cannabis was illegal in Australia and the United States. Accordingly, the golden generation may perhaps be the most misinformed about cannabis, yet, ironically, might also be the age demographic that benefits the most from this natural plant. Below are 10 things Older Australian citizens should know about medical cannabis. Things have changed and new information and research can make your life easier and reduce pain and sleep issues.
10 THINGS OLDER AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MEDICAL CANNABIS
- Today cannabis is safer than many commonly prescribed medications
- Cannabis is not physically addictive
- Cannabis can reduce and possibly replace many prescription medications
- There are many different types, or “strains” of Cannabis
- Many Cannabis strains do not create “the high” feeling
- There are ways to use cannabis other than smoking it
- New cannabis-infused ointments can be very effective in alleviating arthritis and neuropathy pain.
- Cannabis does not lower your IQ or cause brain damage
- Cannabis can help increase your appetite
- The stigma around medical cannabis use is fading
Patients with any of the Medical Conditions Below
Are eligible for Medical Cannabis
Alzheimer’s Disease | Anxiety / PTSD | Arthritis Pain | Cancer | Pain Nausea | Chronic Pain | Crohn’s / Colitis | Epilepsy | Diabetes (Including Diabetic Nerve Pain) | Fibromyalgia | Irritable Bowel Syndrome | Migraines | Multiple Sclerosis | Parkinson’s Disease | Depression | Sleep Disorders
Medical Cannabis for older Australians
Today in Australia, cannabis laws are changing, let us help you discover what these new options mean to your treatment plan. Medical Cannabis for older Australians is accessible and we are here to help. Call or email a member of our team today to get the conversation started.
Modern cannabis oils
Modern cannabis oils are pure and tested before patients consume it. New oils today made with safe food-based oils that are easy for the body to ingest. The purity of these oils allows the body to ingest cannabis treatments with few side effects and the ability to moderate dosing. These new options can be used for pain, sleep disorders, anxiety, PTSD and many other illnesses that face similar symptoms. Talk to an MCS Health Care Practitioner to discuss your personal needs. They have worked hard to learn about these new options and can answer all your questions about using this medication. We are here to help!
Contact Medical Cannabis Services today!
We are open six days a week, Monday to Saturday!
We offer friendly service from our compassionate team of Health Care Practitioners.
Call Today: 1-866-355-4751
reference:Medical Cannabis for older Australians