Medicinal Cannabis for older Australians offers safe new options to older pharmaceuticals with known side effects. For decades, cannabis was portrayed in the media merely as an illegal drug used to get people high, and the people who use cannabis as no more than drug addicts and hippies seeking a desperate measure to detach from reality. As more jurisdictions begin to legalise the use of medicinal cannabis, these negative stigmas have been disproved simply as “scare tactics”, and replaced with scientific evidence backing cannabis as an aid towards health and wellness.
TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CANNABIS
- Today cannabis is safer than many commonly prescribed medications
- Cannabis is not physically addictive
- Cannabis can reduce and possibly replace many prescription medications
- There are many different types, or “strains” of Cannabis
- Many Cannabis strains do not create “the high” feeling
- There are ways to use cannabis other than smoking it
- New cannabis-infused ointments can be very effective in alleviating arthritis and neuropathy pain.
- Cannabis does not lower your IQ or cause brain damage
- Cannabis can help increase your appetite
- The stigma around medicinal cannabis use is fading
Patients with any of the Medicinal Conditions Below
Are eligible for Medicinal Cannabis
Anxiety | Neuropathic Pain | Multiple Sclerosis | PTSD | Cancer Pain | Palliative Care | Epilepsy | Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting | Fibromyalgia | Spasticity from Neurological Conditions | Anorexia and Wasting Associated with Chronic Illness (such as cancer)
Medicinal Cannabis for older Australians
Today in Australia, cannabis laws are changing, let us help you discover what these new options mean to your treatment plan. Medicinal Cannabis for older Australians is accessible and we are here to help. Call or email a member of our team today to get the conversation started.
Modern cannabis oils
Modern cannabis oils are pure and tested before patients consume it. New oils today made with safe food-based oils that are easy for the body to ingest. The purity of these oils allows the body to ingest cannabis treatments with few side effects and the ability to moderate dosing. These new options can be used for pain, sleep disorders, anxiety, PTSD and many other illnesses that face similar symptoms. Talk to an MCS Health Care Practitioner to discuss your personal needs. They have worked hard to learn about these new options and can answer all your questions about using this medication. We are here to help!